Oct 22, 2012

One glass of Fashion please! No ice!

I am one of the biggest Coca Cola fans. Apart from the soft drink - which is my main hydration source! - I believe that the company has an amazingly clever way of promoting their products. 
The bottles are one thing. The original ads is another. 
But when I saw a photo of these Coca Cola bottles designed by fashion designers (such as Alberta Ferretti, Moschino, Blumarine and Etro) I immediatelly was inspired to relate the bottles with an image of my choice. 
So, if I was the designer of each bottle my inspiration would be:

1 / Micheals and a "How to make this purple throw" tutorial
2 / A yummy cupcake synthesis by Sincredible pastries
3 / Simple ethnic interiors (as I saw it in Ffffound)
4 / A sunny day on a ferris wheel (canvas at Etsy)
5 / A chandelier to die for (as I saw it in Green Wedding Shoes / Super Mario Wedding)
6 / Fashion full of colour by Heidi Merrick (photo via Atlantic Pacific blog)




Find all the latest trendy Coca Cola bottles, especially designed for London's fashion week here.

What is your favourite soft drink?

Edited by me


No comments: