Jul 13, 2013

Summer 2013...

These past few days have been really lovely here in South UK. No rain, bright sunshine and high temperatures - combined with humidity mmm... It's such an enjoyable change. It reminds me of my home country and I absolutely enjoy it. 
As I am going through a period of changes in my life (I feel like I need some), I won't be blogging as often as I did - I promise I will be back in September (after my so long desirable holidays) with many new ideas - even a new blog perhaps!

I want to thank you all for your support and for visiting my blog, please like my facebook page to keep in touch.

Until the next time, I will leave you with these amazing new finds: Colorful chairs from Cult Furniture and even more colorful ideas from Rice. I ordered my new candleholders and pots from Rice today, I will show them to you once they are here.


Chairs by Cult Furniture / Rino pot and Lamp by Rice

Have a lovely, colorful summer every one - may all your days be bright and sunny xx

Photos via Rice / Edited by me


No comments: