Dec 16, 2012

Pantone Christmas gifts for Design lovers

I am sure that you've seen them somewhere. Some of you really liked them and some of you just kept walking. But the truth is that more and more Pantone -inspired products seem to be entering the gift market. 
I personally love everything that has to do with colour, so I have bought a couple of them for myself (a notebook and a mug). 

It's this time of the year to think of your design-lovers friends and buy them something that they will adore - and will use too.




If you like what you see, why not take it a step further? Decorate your Christmas tree with Pantone christmas baubles!



And a little something for Easter too...



Let's colour this world!

Edited by me

2 comments:

Chris said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cool!!!

Vera X said...

Thanks Chris!